(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Matthew A "Matt" Herold
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Enlisted Navy/Entrepreneur
- Iraqi War Veteran
- Founder and CEO, Mezzi Media LLC
- B.Sc. Information Technology and Project Management
- Registered Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Attended Emmanuel Faith Community Church/Currently attend Mission Hills Church
- Married with 3 children to High School Sweetheart, Evelyn, March 2004 on the day I graduated Boot Camp at the Cook County Courthouse (Chicago)
- BRING JOBS BACK TO CALIFORNIA. You want to sell your products in California, you need to provide jobs to Californians.
- STOP THE FORECLOSURES AND GET FAMILIES BACK IN HOUSES. Banks don't belong in houses, families do.
- SUPPORT OUR VETERANS. 1/3 of our homeless our veterans. It is our duty to make sure we have jobs and care available for our fighting men and women.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget, Government reform, Higher education, and Major issues.
New Districts for 2012!
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.