(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Ricardo A. Benitez
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Parole Officer/RN
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice 1996
- Master of Science in Public Administration 2001
- California Nurse Register License 2009
- Sun Valley Neighborhood Council Board 2005
- Pacoima California Glen Board 2010
- Honarable ARMY National Guard 2005
John Paul "Jack" Lindblad
- Stimulating the State's economy and stop further layoffs.
- Protect property taxes from any increases.
- Improve Madi-Cal and Medicare services.
- Party: Green
- Occupation: Architect/Community Organizer
- Masters degree in Architecture, Texas A & M University with an Outpatient Healthcare Facility thesis
- University of Washington at Seattle, Bachelors degree in Environmental Design and a Yearly Award for High Scholastic Achievement
- Pioneered a mix of services as a building type: Diagnostic & Treatment Ambulatory Outpatient Surgical Centers & MRI Facilities. Used day-lighting tech
- Member of the Economic Alliance of the San Fernando Valley Livable Communities Council. Coro Neighborhood Leadership Development Program Graduate 2003
- Received an American Institute of Architects Innovative Cities award to the Panorama City Plan and 2005 Component Excellence Award.
- "Conflict Resolution Training-Mending Human Relations" sponsored by L.A. City Human Relations Commission, Nat'l Conference for Community and Justice.
Margie Margarita Carranza
Kevin J. Suscavage
- Jobs - Living wage Green jobs - Public policy needs to `listen the science' to build a sustainable, relocalized economy, clean energy manufacturing.
- Education - Restore California's former preeminence: Fully funded tuition free public education par excellence bar none from pre-k through 16 for all.
- Quality of Life - with Healthier outcomes with more parks, lowered impact development, Los Angeles River and Sunland-Tujungsa watershed revitalization
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget, Government reform, Higher education, and Major issues.
New Districts for 2012!
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.