(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Assemblymember
- Nine bills authored were signed by Governor Brown in the first year in office.
- Vice-Mayor, City of Fremont (2008-2010)
- Councilmember, City of Fremont (2004-2010)
- Received J.D., Santa Clara University
- Received B.A. in Political Science, U.C. Berkeley
- Graduated from John F. Kennedy High School in Fremont
Arlyne M "ArLyne" Diamond, Ph.D.
- Reinvigorate California's Economy
- Create Good Jobs by Investing in Emerging Technologies
- Reinvesting in California's World-Class Public Schools
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Business Owner/Professor
- Leadership & Management Consultant
- University Professor - MBA courses
- Owner/Principal in Diamond Associates since 1981
- Author of 4 business management books
- Published hundreds of articles
- Internationally known expert and Public Speaker
Pete "Primo" McHugh
- Bringing jobs back to California
- Improving the quality of K-12 education in California
- Streamlining systems, reducing gov't waste and making it more effecient and effective
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Milpitas Vice-Mayor
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget, Government reform, Higher education, and Major issues.
New Districts for 2012!
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
Video of candidate forum
News and Analysis
- 25th Assembly District,
Thursday, May 3, 7:30-8:30 pm,
Fremont Unified School District's Board Room,
4210 Technology Drive, Fremont
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.