Runoff Election 11/06/2012
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Councilmember, Neighborhood Advocate
- Chair of the Sonoma County Water Advisory Committee
- Executive Board Member Association of Bay Area Governments (ABAG
- Executive Board Member Bay Area Air Quality Management District (BAAQMD)
- Former Chair, Sonoma County Mayor and Councilmembers Association
- Former Mayor of Santa Rosa
- Former City Planning Commission
- Leading the Way to a Revitalized Economy
- Champion for Our Environment
- Defender of Our Most Essential Services
- Occupation: Vice Mayor, Businessman
- Mayor, City of Santa Rosa
- Owner, Sawyer's News
- Vice Chairman, Sonoma County Transportation Authority
- Commissioner, Sonoma County Airport Land Use Commission
- Board of Supervisors Appointee, Sonoma County Economic Innovation Action Council
- Alternate Director, Sonoma County Regional Climate Protection Authority
Gina Lynn Cuclis
- Creating much needed jobs at all levels and advancing our economic vitality while promoting a more business-friendly climate.
- Fostering long term fiscal strength and balanced budgets while ensuring comprehensive pension reform.
- Improving our transportation infrastructure and protecting our environment & water resources (See more at http://www.sawyerforsupervisor.com/plan)
- Occupation: Communications Business Owner
- Sonoma County Maternal, Child & Adolescent Health Advisory Board 2010-present
- Sonoma County Prevention Partnership Policy Subcommittee 2011 - present
- Sonoma Valley Health Care District Strategic Planning Committee 2006-2009
- City of Sonoma Planning Commissioner 1997-2006
- Founding organizer and past president of the Verano Springs Association
- BA Communication Studies, University of California Santa Barbara
Joanne Bouldt Sanders
- Responsive local government from someone who knows what it means when county government is your local government.
- Fixing county roads, infrastructure and improving transportation.
- Reforming pensions and budgeting to ensure the county meets its fundamental obligations to residents.
- Occupation: Mayor, City of Sonoma
- Small Business Owner, BOLT Staffing Service
- B.A. Degree Sonoma State University
- Director, Golden Gate Bridge Board
- Mom of 3 School Age Children
- Wife for 18 Years
- Reduce County Pension and Management Costs
- Repair Sonoma County Roads
- Attract High Paying Jobs
- Occupation: Energy Efficiency Engineer
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Infrastructure funding and maintenance
- Pension reform
- Land use planning
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.