(Vote for 10)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: District 1 Supervisor, San Francisco Board of Supervisors
- Former President and Commissioner, San Francisco Board of Education
- Member and former Vice-President, Democratic Central Committee
- Former Professor, San Francisco State
- Member, Richmond Democratic Club
- Civil rights lawyer
- Former shop steward, SEIU Local 1021
- Getting Democrats elected up and down the ticket
- Bringing more diversity to the Democratic Party and developing leadership amongst people of color, women and LGBT Democrats
- Taking a stand on the issues that we care about. People across the world look to San Francisco to stand for strong, progressive values.
- Occupation: teacher
- Democratic County Central Committee member 2006-2008
- BA Political Science, Certificate of Theological Studies, California Teaching Credential, MA Political Development and Governance
- Building a permanent precinct captain operation based on the momentum from the reelection campaign this fall
- Train clubs and democrats to create more independent pressure on government
- Reach out to red and purple CA counties about how to build the party organization and message
- Occupation: Education Program Coordinator
- BA, History
- Education Policy Coordinator, SF Youth Commission
- Prioritize Educational Issues
- Push Investments in Transportation Infrastructure
- Engage Young Voters
- Occupation: Commercial Construction Consultant
- Vice President, Richmond District Democratic Club - April 2012 to Present
- Board Member at Large, Richmond District Democratic Club - April 2011 to April 2012
- Recording Secretary, Girl Scouts of Northern California, San Francisco Service Unit - November 2011 to Present
- San Francisco Community Organizer, Organizing for America - August 2010 to July 2011
- San Francisco Field Organizer, The Courage Campaign Equality Program, March 2009 to August 2010
- Strengthening the Democratic Party through day to day community organizing and working with neighborhood Democratic Clubs.
- Empowering and recruiting youth, people of color, women, and working people to become our future Party Leaders.
- Advocating for what's best for our neighborhoods by endorsing the best candidates and ballot measures.
- Occupation: Archivist/Librarian
- Master's Degree in Political Science
- B.A. in Political Science
- Minor in Comparative History
- Board member of the San Francisco Young Democrats
- Board member of the Harvey Milk LGBT Democratic Club
- Mentorship Chair of the New Leaders Council of San Francisco
- To register more Democrats in our Assembly District, plain and simple.
- To increase participation at DCCC meeting by improving our technological outreach and forming positive linkages with the local Democratic clubs.
- To stop a plan to build plastic grass and stadium lights in the Outer Sunset.
- Occupation: Security Officer
- B.A. Criminal Justice and Raza Studies from San Francisco State University
- Juris Doctorate from New College of California, School of Law
- Outreach to the both the working and middle class of San Francisco.
- Increase the number of registered Democrats in San Francisco.
- Increase youth participation in the Democratic Party.
- Occupation: Software Engineer
- President, District 2 Democratic Club
- Treasurer, SF Tech Dems
- Member, League of Women Voters SF - Election Committee
- Graduate, Emerge California - Class of 2011
- Board Member, Marina Community Association
- Expectant mother committed to raising my daughter in San Francisco
- Make San Francisco an attractive location for jobs, small businesses and families
- Bring more transparency to the Democratic party and both local and state government
- Get President Obama re-elected, and work toward a Democratic supermajority in the state senate
- Occupation: Business/consumer attorney
- Weixel Law Office
- President, Westside Democratic Club
- Recording Secretary, Irish American Democratic Club
John B. Shanley
- Fair apportionment and representation on the DCCC
- Increased registration of Democratic voters on San Francisco's Westside
- Pursuit of more practical and legislative implementation of Democratic Party policies through the DCCC
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.