Runoff Election 11/06/2012
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Chief of Staff to Congressman Brian Bilbray
- Both public and private-sector experience. Owned a local small business.
- 20 years working with local elected officials, public safety organizations and businesses to improve the quality of life for North County residents.
- Resides in Carmel Valley with wife Patty, two children and two dogs.
- Graduate of San Diego State University
- The #1 priority has to be facilitating job-creation. We have to create a better environment for businesses to start, grow and stay in our region.
- Reform the County's pension system; eliminate the Supervisors' $5 million slush; abolish the $12,000 car allowance added to pensions.
- Establish a regional Ethics Commission with a Whistleblower component for the County's 16,000 employees.
- Occupation: Deputy Mayor of Solana Beach
- Vice President of Government Relations for HIMSS (Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society)
- Chairman of the Board of Directors for the San Diego County Consolidated Transportation Services Agency
- Almost two decade resident of San Diego County
- Resides in Solana Beach with family including five young children ages 3 to 16 years old all adopted from San Diego County
- Former Corporate Vice President of Fortune 500 San Diego-based Corporation
- C.E.O. of successful two decade old real estate management small business
- Utilize my private sector and public service experience to grow our recovering economy and create jobs
- Focus our county on providing core basic services in a fiscally responsible manner
- Protect our local neighborhoods quality of life and sustain our fragile environment
- Occupation: Mayor/Businessman
- Two-Term Mayor of Del Mar
- Former Chairman, San Diego LAFCO
- Honorably Discharged Member of the U.S. Navy
- Past CEO of a San Diego Technolgy Firm
- Consumer Advocate
- Former Professor, Calif. Western School of Law
Bryan M. Ziegler
- Tackle Prisoner Dumping by the State of California
- Bring Fiscal Responsibility to County Government
- Attract Well-Paying Jobs to San Diego County
- Occupation: Deputy County Counsel
- Special Deputy District Attorney
- Reserve Deputy Sheriff
- Deputy City Attorney
- Deputy District Attorney
- Reduce Government Spending.
- Systematically go through all County Rules and Regulations to ensure they support the liberties of the Citizens of the County of San Diego.
- Fight the State of California on sending its prisoners to County Jails.
- Occupation: Transportation Driver Captain
- Masters of Public Administration
- Bachelors Degree Theatre & Film
- Bachelors minor in Economics
- Building the Desalinization Plant
- Reduce the size of County Government
- Reduce Government Spending
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- County of San Diego Board of Supervisors
North County Times
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.