(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: San Diego County Supervisor
- San Diego State University - Bachelor of Arts in Social Science (1970) and Master of Arts in Education Administration (1977)
- Former educator, Sweetwater Union High School District (1971 - 1982)
- Former Council member and Mayor, City of Chula Vista (1976 - 1990)
- First District Supervisor, San Diego County Board of Supervisors (1995 - present)
- Former President, League of California Cities; Former president, California State Association of Counties
- Married 37 years, two adult daughters
- Safe communities
- Healthy families
- Occupation: Deputy City Attorney
- Vanderbilt University Law School
- Colgate University, BA
- Additional Funding for Struggling Cities by Transferring Funds Previously Controlled by Redevelopment Agencies
- Elimination of Supervisor Slush Funds and Transparent Allocation of Community Reinvestment Funds
- Efficient Health and Human Services to Maximize State and Federal Funding
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- County of San Diego Board of Supervisors
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.