Results as of Jul 3 10:00am
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Gary George Kreep
- Occupation: Constitutional Law Attorney
- Occupation: Deputy District Attorney
- Law Enforcement's Choice for Judge
- Experienced Felony Prosecutor - 27 years - Currently Chief of the Superior Court Division
- "Well Qualified" Rating by the San Diego County Bar Association - Their Highest Rating
- Prosecuted Street Gang Members for 17 Years
- Endorsed by Leaders in the Community
- Visit my Website: http://peedforjudge.com/
- Committed to Equal Justice for all the People of San Diego County
- Continue to Ensure Public Safety and Support Victims' Rights
- Continue a Lifetime of Service to our Community
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Superior Court organization, County of San Diego
News and Analysis
- San Diego County Bar Association Judicial Evaluations
- San Diego County Bar Association Ratings for Judicial Candidates in the June Primary Election
UT San Diego
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: July 26, 2012 13:01 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.