(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Deputy District Attorney
- Respected Deputy District Attorney with over 25 years experience dedicated to Justice and putting dangerous criminals behind bars.
- Has handled thousands of criminal cases and prosecuted nearly 150 felony jury trials.
- Served as the Three-Strikes Team Leader, Assistant Chief of the East County Branch, on the Major Violator Team and with the Metro Arson Strike Team.
- Has successfully prosecuting criminals for murder, robbery, gang violence, sexual assault, arson, carjacking, and kidnapping.
- Endorsed by every major law enforcement organization in San Diego County.
- Awarded the 2011 San Diego County Bar Association's Community Service Award for outstanding service to the needs of the community.
Terrie Eileen Roberts
- Uphold the Constitution and enforce the laws
- Protect the Safety of the Community
- Provide for the Fair Administration of Justice
- Occupation: Superior Court Commissioner
- Selected by Superior Court Judges in 2008 to serve as a Superior Court Commissioner
- Experienced judicial officer hearing thousands of criminal and civil cases in her courtroom
- Former Deputy District Attorney who prosecuted serious crimes against our community, including life term rape and sexually violent predators
- Endorsed by Sheriff Bill Gore, police and over 90 Superior Court Judges and Commissioners
- Endorsed by numerous Bar Associations representing hundreds of attorneys throughout San Diego County
- Teacher of Judges, Commissioners and Pro Tem Judges
- To continue to ensure confidence in our judicial system by making sure that all parties are treated respectfully, fairly and feel that they were heard
- To continue to preside over and enforce the laws in both criminal and civil matters
- To continue to teach judicial officers and to continue to grow and enhance my judicial skills in new areas of the law
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Superior Court organization, County of San Diego
News and Analysis
- San Diego County Bar Association Judicial Evaluations
- San Diego County Bar Association Ratings for Judicial Candidates in the June Primary Election
UT San Diego
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.