(Vote for 6)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Julio Deguzman, Jr.
Brian J. Brady
- Occupation: City Fraud Investigator
- Occupation: Business Owner
- 20+ years experience in capital markets
- Director of StopTaxingUs.com
- Recruit constitutional candidates to run for office
- Raise money to help elect constitutional candidates
- Increase Republican voter registration in San Diego County
- Occupation: Teacher/Military Officer
- Occupation: Local Business Owner
- Occupation: Member, Central Committee
- Occupation: Manager of Accounting
- Strong fiscal conservative
- Limited government
- Pro-life, pro-family
Robert E. Williams
- Occupation: Executive Businesswoman
Sheryl J. Rosander
Joshua M. Silverman
Dwayne R. Snider
- Occupation: Central Committee Member
Barbara V. Decker
- Occupation: Public Affairs Specialist
Jesse N. Gipe
- Occupation: Community Volunteer
- Occupation: Education Doctoral Student
Constance "Lee" Sandvick
- Occupation: Disaster Relief Volunteer
- Occupation: Mortgage Loan Processor (since Dec 1992)
- Notary Public - (since June 1994)
- U.S. Army Veteran
- Member, Toastmasters of La Jolla (since Oct 2004)
- Delegate with iCaucus - http://icaucus.org
- B.A. Degree- Real Estate - national University
- Moved to California (from Ohio at age 17) in 1971
- Recruit & endorse ONLY those candidates who believe in Individual Liberty,
- -Private Property Rights, State/National Sovereignty, & the US Constitution
- Pro-Life, Pro-Traditional Marriage, Increase (R) Registration
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Republican Party Central Committee organization
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.