Results as of Jul 3 10:00am
Runoff Election 11/06/2012
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Sherri S. Lightner
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Occupation: Councilmember/Engineer/Business Owner
- Community Leader and Volunteer
- Co-Owner Lightner Engineering
- Staff Engineer General Atomics
- Sr. Engineer Rohr Industries
- Professional Engineer (M20020)
- MS Applied Mechanics from UCSD
Bryan W. Pease
- Pension Reform and Implementing Managed Competition
- Restore citizen trust in the City Council and City Hall
- Enhance public safety and restore neighborhood services
- Occupation: Attorney
- JD State University of New York at Buffalo
- BS Cornell University
- Co-Founder, Animal Protection & Rescue League
- Elected Board Member, OB People's Co-op
Dennis E. Ridz
- Environmental protection
- Open government and transparency
- Fiscal responsibility
- Occupation: Chair Torrey Pines Planning Board
- North Coastal Community rep to SANDAG 2050 RTP
- commissioner redistricting in San Diego County
- BS Accounting, Masters Finance
- retaining Quality neighborhood services
- building a modern infracture to support Transit First concept
- Civic Engagement
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- City of San Diego
Del Mar Times
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: July 26, 2012 13:01 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.