Runoff Election 11/06/2012
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Carl De Maio
- Occupation: Businessman/City Councilmember
- Taxpayer Watchdog
- Occupation: U.S. Representative/Educator
- Former San Diego City Council member
- Former President - San Diego School Board
- Former Professor - San Diego State University
- Creating good-paying middle class jobs.
- Instituting pension reform without throwing our public employees under the bus.
- Changing City Hall to work for the people, not just the Downtown special interests.
- Occupation: Legislator
- Counter Intelligence, Marine Corps
- Implement my jobs plan to make San Diego the World's Most Innovative City
- Fix San Diego's crumbling infrastructure
- Aid San Diego's schools to prepare students for the jobs of tomorrow
- Occupation: San Diego County District Attorney
- Former Superior Court Judge
- Former Municipal Court Judge
Tobiah L. Pettus
- Financial Stability, including Pension Reform
- Jobs and the economy
- Tierrasanta Community Council Director; COA(HOA) Board member
- CEO over Yahogle.com
- Vice President IPOBuild
- Commercial Construction Manager
- Biology/Chemistry degree - San Diego; Graduate School
- Currently unemployed, fighting for my wife, Holly (SDUSD Teacher), and our son, Josiah, due 4-26-12
- To draw business, our establishment (SD), must look good, if not impressive - Homeless off streets, good roads, litter removed from roadways & beaches
- Power drive economy & bring San Diego jobs by making building permits easy and affordable to obtain & streamline building process to make SD new again
- Our annual income is $2,750 million per year, our budget is balanced, we have a surplus. Lock spending down - redirecting it to roads & infrastructure
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- City Hall
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.