Runoff Election 11/06/2012
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- BSW, SDSU 1989 Magna cum Laude
- CV City Council 1996-2004
- South Bay Irrigation District, Director
- CA State Assembly, 79th District 2006-2010
- CA Trade and Commerce Agency
- Balance budget to fund public safety
- Street traffic and infrastructure improvement
- Restoration of youth programs, library, and park services
- Occupation: Senior Council Aide
- Working for you at City Hall for 8 Years
- I will protect taxpayer interests
- I read the City budget with my highlighter every year. I will redirect our tax dollars to services we expect.
- Your dollars are a sacred trust
- I will serve the full term to which you elect me
- I will not use this office as a placeholder while I run for higher office, causing an expensive special election
London Dale Meservy
- Public Safety is my top priority
- Neighborhood Services: potholes filled, graffiti painted out, sidewalks in good repair, Rec centers and Libraries open for business.
- I will never be careless with your trust
- Occupation: Business Owner/Attorney
- Cornell Law School Graduate
- UCSD Graduate, cum laude
- CV Board of Appeals and Advisors
- Restoring and protecting police, fire, and graffitti removal budgets
- Restoring park and library hours to provide resources for our families, students, and seniors
- Attracting and retaining local businesses
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Chula Vista City Government
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.