Results as of Jul 3 10:00am
Runoff Election 11/06/2012
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Businessperson
- President, Chula Vista Taxpayers Association
- Blew the Whistle on the City Hall attempt to unnecessarily lay off Police Officers
- Instrumental in the defeat of two tax increases that would have caused more problems they solve)
- Led the way in ending water related subsidies paid for by the public for new housing development
- Member, San Diego Conservation Action Committee
- Board Member Conservation Garden Museum at Cuyamaca College
- Building a foundation of public trust that allows decisive leadership for our community
- Increasing prosperity and the resulting tax base by: Supporting current local businesses and attracting quality companies
- Dedicating the resources of a revitalized local economy to enhance the quality of life in our neighborhoods
- Occupation: Chula Vista Councilwoman
- 79th Assembly District Woman of the Year 2011
- Recipient of ICLEI's Local Elected Official Sustainability Leadership Award 2010
- Pamela is committed to: attracting businesses, jobs and improving our tax base
- Creating a world class waterfront by implementing the new Bayfront Masterplan
- Attracting a major university & research technology complex to Chula Vista to provide increased education and job growth opportunities for residents
- Occupation: Clean Energy Consultant
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Chula Vista City Government
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: July 26, 2012 13:01 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.