(Vote for 6)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Executive Director/Consultant
Nancy C. Chadwick
- Occupation: Central Committee Member
Evelyn L. Thomas
Michael R. "Mike" Bullock
- Occupation: Member, Palomar College Board of Trustees
- Occupation: Retired Systems Engineer
- Satellite Systems Engineer
- MS Engineering, University of Texas at El Paso
- BSEE, Lamar University
- 36 years at Lockheed Martin
- Transportation Chair and spokesman for a large, well known environmental organization
- Presentor at an Air and Waste Management Association Conference in Calgary and the Towards Carless Cities Conference in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Climate stabilization at a livable level, which will require rational policy change and nearly full employment
- Transportation policy reform that will increase choice and reduce driving
- Energy policy reform that will increase choice and reduce use of fossil fuels and nuclear energy
Lawson "Chad" Chadwick
- Occupation: Retired Military
Kenneth T. Clarence
- Occupation: Member, Central Committee
- Occupation: Retired Regional Manager
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- San Diego County Democratic Central Committee organization
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.