Runoff Election 11/6/2012
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Marne R. Foster
- Occupation: 14 Year Community College Teacher
- Provides Leadership to Deans, Program Chairs, & Faculty in the Assessment of Student Learning & the Review of Academic Programs at SD Cont. Education
- Small Business Owner/Consultant, Human Resource Tools and Communication Strategies
- MA in Public Communications, American University, Washington, DC
- BA in Marketing and International Business, Howard University, Washington, DC
- Mother of four young people, with two in college on full scholarships!
- 20 Year Parent Volunteer, and Former Parent Facilitator for the Parent Institute for Quality Education (PIQE)
William S. Ponder
- Student Achievement
- Parent, Community and Business Support
- Funding for Education
- Occupation: Educator
- BA/MS degress
- Reitred University Vice President
- Board member Groundworks- San Diego
- Appointed Combined Fund of Washington
- Alumna, Harvard Higher Ed institutes
- Author two books on public education in America
- Bringing fiscal discipline to the Board and district
- Build a 21st century learning environment for all students
- Build community support for students, parents, teachers and administrators in the district
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- San Diego Unified School District Board Members
UT San Diego
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.