Runoff Election 11/6/2012
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Teacher/Professor/Businessman
- Master of Arts, Educational Administration
- Master of Science, Educational Counseling
- Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice Administration
- Educational Administration Credential
- Multiple Subject Teaching Credential
- School Counseling Credential
John Lee Evans
- Budget Concerns: Responsibly negotiate teacher contracts and eliminate non-essential positions or programs.
- Ineffective Teachers: Negotiate with the teachers union to implement a uniform teacher evaluation system.
- Class Size: Hire back as many teachers as possible and create part-time and full-time teacher assistant positions.
- Occupation: School Board President
- Classroom teacher for 14 years
- Peace Corps Volunteer
- Business Owner
Jared B. Hamilton
- Continue reforms to improve student achievement with broad curriculum
- Implement quality neighborhood schools program per Vision 2020
- Protect taxpayer dollars with cuts to administration to send more money to the classroom
- Occupation: Manager, Internet Application
- Small Business Owner
- Bachelor of Science, Political Science, University of San Diego
- Eagle Scout
- Associated Student Body President, Madison High School
- Student Representative, Board of Education
- Bring the voice of students and parents.
- Reinstate programs such as 6th grade camp.
- N.E.X.T. Generation
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- San Diego Unified School District Board Members
UT San Diego
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.