Runoff Election 11/06/2012
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Educator/College Instructor
- MPA, San Diego State University
- BA, San Diego State University
- Past Chair, SD County Water Authority
- Past President, SDSU Alumni Assn.
Scott L. Hasson
- Preserving funding for public education.
- Protecting access to education for all students.
- Building partnerships with business and industry.
- Occupation: Tierrasanta Council President
- Renewable Energy Sourcing Leader
- City of San Diego Airport Advisory Committee
- Profit and Loss Expert (25 years)
- Budgeting and Accountability Expert (20 years)
- Contract Negotiation Expert (20 years)
Sean Thomas Hamilton
- Keep local education funding local, stop sending our education dollars to be wasted by Sacramento politicians
- Partner with business to create course curriculum that is focused on the jobs that our local economy needs to fill.
- Every student should have a goal that they reach and a timeline to reach it. Lifetime or longtime students does nothing but take up a spot.
James M. Hester
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Occupation: Attorney/Scholarship Executive
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- San Diego Community College District Board of Trustees
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.