Results as of Jul 3 10:00am
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Mark C. Anderson
- Occupation: President - County Board of Education
- Adjunct Professor Health Education
- Board Trustee, CA Schools VEBA
- Member, American Federation of Teachers
John M. Rajcic
- Education must be a priority for California.
- Graduation rates must improve.
- Students are not a bargaining chip.
- Occupation: educator/freelance writer
- BA University of Minnesota
- MS University of Southern California
- PhD Claremont Graduate University
- Graduate Comand & General Staff College Ft. Leavenworth ,KS
- Graduate Army War College, Carlisle, PA
- Deputy Superintendent , Irvine Unified School Distirct.
- Work to ensure access to quality programs for all students.I believe there is purpose and worth to each and every life.
- Teacher training in the effective use of technology.Reduce adminstrative overhead.
- We must have the courage to do what we know is morally right. Faith and freedom must be our guiding stars..
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- San Diego County Board of Education
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: July 26, 2012 13:01 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.