(Vote for 1)
All candidates are welcome to post their campaign information on SmartVoter.org. Any candidate who has not yet received an invitation should e-mail email@example.com and include a viable phone number.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
James "Jim" Cox
Michael J. Kennedy
- Occupation: Superior Court Judge
- B.A. (1975); J.D. cum laude (1978)
- Law Review Pepperdine Univ. School of Law
- Supervising Probate Judge Riverside Superior Court
- Appointed By Governor Fall 1996
- Over 15 Years experience as judge
- Criminal, Civil, Family, Adoption court assigned experience.
- Occupation: Constitutional Defense Attorney
- Deputy District Attorney, Riverside County, 1983-1985
- Solo Practitioner, Blythe, Palm Springs and Indio, 1985-1991
- Judge Pro Tempore, Riverside County, 1985 -1991;
- Deputy Public Defender, San Bernardino County, 1991-2004
- Professor of Law, Desert College of Law, 2004-2005
- Kennedy & Roe, Palm Springs, California (General Partner) 2005-Present
- I will apply the Law not make Law.
- I will NOT allow my courtroom to be a Revenue Generating
- I will treat all Citizens in my courtroom with Dignity
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.