Results as of June 22 8:47am, 100.00%% of Precincts Reporting (853/853)
(Vote for 1)
All candidates are welcome to post their campaign information on SmartVoter.org. Any candidate who has not yet received an invitation should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and include a viable phone number.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Superior Court Judge
- Senior Deputy District Attorney
- 2007 Riverside County Felony Prosecutor of the Year
- Graduate, California Western School of the Law
- Completed 3 years of law school in only 2 years
- Taught at Desert College of the Law & San Bernardino Valley College
- Uphold the Constitution and our Laws
- Administer Fair and Impartial Justice
- Protect the Integrity of our Courts
- Occupation: Constitutional Lawyer
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: July 26, 2012 13:01 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.