Runoff Election 11/06/2012
If Recall Succeeds
(One of the following candidates will be elected only if the recall
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Business Attorney
- *University of Redlands (BA Economics, 1965)
- *Northwestern University School of Law (JD 1968)
- *Former Vice Chair, Fullerton Planning Commission
- My top priority is fiscal responsibility and careful stewardship of resources.
- Public safety
- Quality of Life
- Occupation: Auditor/Parks Commissioner
- MBA with Honors from Boston University
- Manager with Ernst & Young CPA Firm
- Manager with Northrop Grumman Corporate Internal Audit
- General Accounting Manager with Northrop Grumman Aircraft Division
- Lean Six Sigma Financial Consultant
- Real Pension Reform. I have not and will not take a dime from any union.
- Bring Leadership/Accountability to the City Council.
- End the unathorized and illegal 10% In-Lieu-Of-Water Fee
- Occupation: Aerospace Project Manager
- B.S. Engineering - West Point (U.S. Military Academy)
- Captain (fmr.), Field Artillery - U.S. Army
- Sr. Engineer and Project Manager - Honeywell Aerospace
- Board Member & Social Chairman - West Point Society of Orange County
- Lifetime member - Veterans of Foreign Wars
- Independent - (I will not receive endorsements or support from special interests or partisan groups)
- Reform the Fullerton Police Department - hold police officers accountable to the law and the people they serve.
- City budget - reduce municipal debt; prioritize infrastructure, public spaces, parks and recreation. Renegotiate labor contracts.
- Zoning and Development - preserve Coyote Hills; ensure balance between commerce and livability
- Occupation: Construction Attorney
- Sunny Hills High School (1989)
- UC Riverside, BA Political Science (1993)
- Loyola Law School, Juris Doctor (1997)
- Active member of California State Bar since 1997
- Reform our public employee pension plans to prevent insolvency.
- Refocus priorities in City Hall to infrastructure repair and public safety.
- Work to ensure officer misconduct complaints are taken seriously and handled fairly.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.