Runoff Election 11/06/2012
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Robert Morris Hammond
- Occupation: Teacher/Orange County Businessowner
- 5th Grade Structured English Immersion Teacher
- Special Education Teacher
- Trained teachers and worked with parents to teach reading to students
- With wife Dawn, started a non-profit organization dedicated to teaching children and adults how to read and improve their writing.
- Served in the United States Marine Corps
- Married to Dawn; Parents of Two: One Son & One Daughter
Ken Khanh Nguyen
- Stop implementation of SB48
- Focus on more Vocational Education
- Cut salaries at the top
Arturo "Art" Pedroza, MBA
- Occupation: Parks/Recreation Commissioner
- Occupation: Community College Teacher
- MBA, Keller Graduate University of Management
- Graduate, Don Bosco Technical Institute
- Past Member, Santa Ana Public Library Advisory Board
- Past Member, Santa Ana Housing and Redevelopment Commission
- Medic First Aid & CPR Instructor
- OSHA General Industry Outreach Instructor
Eleazar Guardiola Elizondo
- Increase graduation and high school diploma rates
- Spend money on classrooms and teaching, not on administrators
- Student and campus safety
- Occupation: Public Affairs Consultant
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.