(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Incumbent
- 34 yr.resident of Marin / B.A. in Architecture / winner of MCL's Green Award and Ted Wellman Award for leading water conservation efforts
- Ca. Coastal Commissioner- 3 yrs./ Chair of Fishery Network of Central Ca. Counties- winner of 2001 Governor's Environmental Leadership Award
- Chair, Transportation Authority of Marin- 13yrs./ completed carpool lanes from Novato to Corte Madera, kept Madera Ave. open / bike champion
- Marin Agricultural Land Trust (MALT) Board- 15yrs. / helped permanently protect 45,000 acres of farmland
- Marin 1st 5 Commission- 13 yrs./ Founding Chair- supporting children and families with health services, child care, and school readiness
- Chair, Marin Emergency Radio Authority- 13 yrs./ guided design and installation of 1st countywide radio connecting all police and fire
- Keeping Marin's fiscal rating the highest in Ca. by completing public pension reform and right-sizing workforce
- Fighting for families from birth to senior- better healthcare, childcare, education, transportation, and neighborhood safety
- Leading countywide watershed restoration and statewide coastal protection
- Occupation: Corte Madera Vice Mayor
- B.A in Economics, San Francisco State University
- Councilmember Since 2009
- Board Member, Transportation Authority of Marin
- Alternate Member, Marin Energy Authority
- 13-year background in accounting and finance
- Providing Better Solutions to Transportation Issues
- Protecting the Health & Safety of Our Environment
- More Transparent and Accessible Government
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.