Runoff Election 11/06/2012
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Marc J DEL PIERO
- Occupation: Attorney/ Federal Bankruptcy Trustee (present)
- Attorney Member - CA. State Water Resources Control Board 1992-99
- Monterey County Supervisor 1981-1992
- Monterey County Planning Commission
- U,S, Army Armor Officer School (Ft. Knox, Ky)
- Santa Clara University School of Law (JD degree)
- Santa Clara University (BA - History)
- Transparency in our government, truthfulness, and ending secret, back-room deals are the principles in which I believe.
- Protecting and preserving our environmental resources and adopting strong and enforceable environmental protection policies in our General Plan.
- Completing a publicly owned, cost effective, and environmentally protective desalination plant that is affordable to our existing residents.
- Occupation: Monterey County Supervisor
- Chair, Monterey Peninsula Water Management District
- Chair, Fort Ord Reuse Authority
- Transportation Agency of Monterey County
- Former California Coastal Commissioner
- Former, Monterey City Council
- Former, Monterey City Planning Commission
- Preserving and protecting the environment.
- Strengthening our local economy.
- Working to solve our water and traffic problems.
- Occupation: Pacific Grove Mayor
- Pacific Grove City Council Member 2008-2009
- First Vice President League of California Cities Monterey Bay Division
- Vice Chair Monterey County Mayors Association
- Chair Emergency Communictions Policy Advisory Committee
- Member Regional Water Pollution Control Agency
- Member Monterey Bay Unified Air Pollution Control District
- Resolution to our water crisis: Priority making it sustainable and at a reasonable cost
- Protection of our agricultural/tourism industry and our environment
- Transparency, accessibility, and accountability
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Campaign Finance Data|
- Marc Del Piero
- Carmelita Garcia
- Dave Potter
Town Hall Meeting
News and Analysis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.