- Occupation: Child Molestation Prosecutor
- Deputy District Attorney for over 27 years trusted with the most serious cases including sexual assault, domestic violence, and complex homicides.
- Handled approximately 400 court trials, jury trials, civll trials, and juvenile adjudications, including over 80 jury trials
- Currently Deputy-in-Charge at Stuart House, part of the Rape Treatment Center, leading a team of five attorneys prosecuting child molestation cases.
- Praised by LA Times for first-rate courtroom skills, fair and impartial treatment of victims and witnesses, and committment to determining the truth.
- J.D. McGeorge School of Law, B.A. University of South Dakota, Phi Beta Kappa, Majors: Criminal Justice, Spanish & French, fluent in Spanish.
- Instructor at the Forensic Science Academy training other attorneys on the use of DNA evidence in criminal prosecutions.