(Vote for 4)
All candidates are welcome to post their campaign information on SmartVoter.org. Any candidate who has not yet received an invitation should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and include a viable phone number.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
S. Deacon Alexander
- Occupation: Longshoreman
- Member, Green Party County Council; County of Los Angeles; Senate District 30, Incumbent
- Green Party Activist, grassroots volunteer, GPCA founding member
- Information technology specialist, consultant
- Musician, percussionist, performer. Designer, creative arts
- Permaculture, certified instructor, designer
- Integrative Health sciences, healing arts specialist. Taoist yoga, martial arts, meditation
- Green Party Agenda
- We are the 99%--Occupy the planet!
- Stop the violence!
- Occupation: Nonprofit Radio Secretary
- Clerk, 17 year resident, Los Angeles Quaker Meeting
- Elected, two terms Acton Town Council
- Current State Treasurer, CA Green Party
- Four years, Board Secretary, KPFK
- Screen credit, StarWars 1977
- Combat Medic, USArmy 1970
- Strategically force the Green Party into California politics, displacing the Republi-Crats
- Reduce hydrocarbon mining to zero as fast as posible
- No Justice; No Silence
- Occupation: Mother
- Previous County Council
- Pre-School Teacher
- Senior in University on the way towards teaching credential in K- 6th grades or Special Education
- Community Volunteer
- Food is a Human Right
- Clean Drinking Water is a Priority for all peolpe and essential for health
- Children deserve a toxic free environment
- Occupation: Playwright/Teacher
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.