(Vote for 1)
All candidates are welcome to post their campaign information on SmartVoter.org. Any candidate who has not yet received an invitation should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and include a viable phone number.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
James D. Otto
- Occupation: Judge of the Superior Court
- Supervising Judge of South District Superior Court
- 9 years as a Criminal Court Judge, Los AngelesSuperior Court
- 29 years Civil Litigation Attorney
- Former VP of CA State Bar
- Court's Executive Committee
- Law Firm's Managing Partner
Kenneth R. Hughey
- Continue to serve the public in a just and fair manner
- Continue to be respectful of all in and out of my courtroom
- Continue to be unbiased in all my decisions
- Occupation: Retired Criminal Prosecutor
- Retired Airforce Colonel who flew 564 combat missions in Vietnam
- Ex-POW for over 6 years, including some years at the Hanoi Hilton
- Retired Aerospace Engineer
- 13 year criminal prosecutor in the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office
- Husband, Father and Grandfather
- Judging each case fairly, taking into account all aspects of the case and the effects of a ruling
- Helping to reform out justice system, keeping children out of prisons with hardened criminals
- Keeping politics out of the court room and our justice system
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Los Angeles County has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
2 questions on Personal Qualities and Access to the Legal System.
News and Analysis
- Google News Search
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.