(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Andreas Alexander Borgeas
- Occupation: Councilman/Law Professor
- Professor of International & Comparative Law, San Joaquin College of Law
- Educated at NAU, Harvard University, Georgetown Law School and was a Fulbright Scholar
- Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Oliver W. Wanger (ret.)
- Specialized in business and international law in private practice
- Policy Specialist, U.S. Embassy in the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Married to Anna Hadjinlian Borgeas, COO of the Fresno Chamber of Commerce, and we are blessed with a son, Aleko, and another baby boy is on the way!
- Create Jobs and Spur Economic Growth
- Stop the Revolving Door at the County Jail
- Reform the Broken County Pension System
- Occupation: Business Owner
- Occupation: Criminal Sentencing Consultant
- Small Business Owner
- Former Financial Auditor for International Corporation
- Former Operator Family Owned Construction Business
- Public Safety: Ensuring the Sheriff has the resources needed to keep dangerous people behind bars and maintain appropriate staffing levels.
- Protecting Our Tax Dollars: Working to capture all applicable funding, combat any and all financial waste, and make Fresno County maximally efficient.
- Listening To Constituents: Maintaining an open door policy, meeting with, and listen to, the constituents of Fresno County's District 2.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.