Runoff Election 11/06/2012
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Warren "Curt" Stracener
- Occupation: Superior Court Judge
- Occupation: Attorney at Law, Judge Pro Tem
- Private Judge
- Husband, parent, youth sports coach
- Small-business owner
- Juris Doctor with Dean's List Honors, Golden Gate University School of Law
- Interpret existing laws instead of legislating from the bench.
- Protect victims' rights and impose strict consequences on those convicted of criminal acts.
- Alleviate today's backlogged judicial system by exhibiting more decisiveness and consistency on the bench.
- Occupation: Retired Court Commissioner
- Private Attorney in Cameron Park, Ca.
- Reserve Deputy Sheriff, Ventura County
- Former Owner Ashburn Kennels, Oxnard, Ca.
- Member 1989-90 Ventura County Grand Jury
- Jeanne Valentine's husband
- Wendy & Ginger Valentine's father
- Supporter of the Constitution
- Ethical Behavior
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Thursday, May 17th
Location: El Dorado Hills CSD Pavillion Room
1021 Harvard Way, EDH
Time: 7:30 - 8:30pm
Note: Bd of Supv Dist 1 candidates speak 6:30 - 7:30pm
Sacramento Bee article
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.