Runoff Election 11/06/2012
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Businessman/Town Councilmember
- A.A. Degree - Business.Education, Butte College 1987
- 25 years private business owner as a licensed State Building Contractor
- Appointed to the Paradise Planning Commission & Chairman '03 - '07
- Elected to the Paradise Town Council '08 - Present
- Serving on Butte County : Water Advisory Cmt., Association of Govts., & Air Qaulity Mgt. Board
- Town Council liason to P.I.D., Paradise Parks & Rec., Tourism to Chamber, & Onsite Wastewater Cmt.
- Refund the taxes or fees paid by a new business that created jobs until they can recover those costs.
- Eliminate part time Sheriff patrols to full time and eliminate Fire Station Brown-Outs.
- Prioritize the budget so tax dollars are benefiting the taxpayers and not un-needed management salaries.
- Occupation: Licensed Private Fiduciary
- Director and Treasurer - Paradise Pines Property Owners Association
- Board Member - Paradise Friends of the Library
- Committeeman - Sierra Access Coalition
- Appointed to the Butte County Resource Advisory Committee
- Previously employment - Mechanical Engineer
- Bachelor of Science Degree from San Diego State University
- Listen to, Work Fairly and Vigorously for, and Represent Butte County Citizens
- Provide Full-Time Representation to Butte County Citizens
- Protect Butte County Citizen's Quality of Life
- Occupation: College Anthropology Instructor
- Paradise Town Council Member 2004-2008
- Board of Directors Butte County Assoc. of Governments 2006-2007
- Butte Environmental Council Board/Advocate 2009-2011
- Associate Faculty Butte College 2001-Present
Michael f. Greer
- Strengthening our economy by building our local community
- Maintaining critical public safety operations and improving roads
- Reducing debt, unemployment and dependence on government
- Occupation: Special Education Teacher
- Paradise Unified School District Board Member
- High School Sports Official
- CTA Unit President
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Economic Revitalization
- Land and Resource useage
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Butte County has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Water, Education, Charter Schools, and Infrastructure.
News and Analysis
Chico Enterprise Record - ChicoER.com
Chico News & Review
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.