(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Frank A. Pinto
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Business Owner
- ACADEMIC - BA, cum laude, La Salle College; MA, summa cum laude, Villanova University; Doctoral Studies, Bryn-Mawr College, Scholar in Residence
- CAREER PATH (Academic) - American History Professor, La Salle College; Adjunct Professor, Villanova University; Adjunct Graduate Professor, University
- REPUBLICAN PEDIGREE - Former Committeeman in Philadelphia & Harrisburg, Former Ward Leader in Harrisburg; Former Harrisburg City Chairman
- CONSERVATIVE PEDIGREE - Rick Santorum for U.S. House Senate & President,89-2012; Barry Goldwater for President,1964; Ronald Reagan for President,1976
- Appointed President Reagan's Citizen Watchdog for the 17th Congressional District - Citizens for America
- ADMINISTRATIVE/LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE: President and CEO, PA Association of Community Bankers, 1986-2012
- Fight Against the Waste, Inefficiency, and Lack of Accountability in Government
- Fight to Protect Family Values and Individual Opportunity for Growth and Success
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.