Results as of Apr 30 6:54pm
Uncertified Election-Night Results
(Vote for 2)
All candidates are welcome to post their campaign information on SmartVoter.org. Any candidate who has not yet received an invitation should e-mail email@example.com and include a viable phone number.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Attorney
- Lifelong Sierra Madre Resident (attended Sierra Madre Elementary and St. Rita School)
- Former Local Government Policy Analyst
- Coro Fellow in Public Affairs
- Sierra Madre Rotary Club Member
- B.A., Yale University; M.Sc. Oxford University
- J.D., Stanford Law School
John P. Capoccia
- Economic Sustainability -- prioritizing the budget and finding additional sources of revenue
- Public Safety -- continue to fund our own police, fire, and paramedic services
- Preserving our village -- maintaining slow growth and protecting our hillsides and library
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Sierra Madre
- Wednesday March 14, 2012
place:Sierra Madre City Hall Council Chambers, 232 W. Sierra Madre Blvd.
co-sponsors: LWV Pasadena Area, Sierra Madre Chamber of Commerce
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: May 30, 2012 09:46 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.