Results as of Apr 30 6:54pm
(Vote for 1)
All candidates are welcome to post their campaign information on SmartVoter.org. Any candidate who has not yet received an invitation should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and include a viable phone number.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Governing Board Member, LBCCD, Area 4
- Served two terms as President of the LBCC Board of Trustees
- Elected to the Board of Directors of the California Community College Trustees
- Served two terms on the Board of Directors of the Community College League of California, representing the 72 community college districts in Californi
- Served as Co-Chair of the statewide Commission on the Future of Community Colleges in 2010, the work of which led to the California Legislature's rece
Davina M. Keiser
- Improving Our Local Economy
- Creating an Educated and Well-Trained Workforce
- Providing the Tools Students Need to Achieve Success
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- District Boundaries
- Google News Search
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: May 30, 2012 09:46 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.