Results as of Apr 30 6:54pm
(Vote for 1)
All candidates are welcome to post their campaign information on SmartVoter.org. Any candidate who has not yet received an invitation should e-mail email@example.com and include a viable phone number.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Vice Mayor, Councilmember
- Doctorate in Urban Planning
- Former School Board President
- Former Neighborhood Association President
- Quality of Life issues (parking, public safety, shopping carts, graffiti)
- Improving Air & Water Quality
- Balancing the City Budget
- Occupation: Financial Management Executive
- 133 Promenade HOA President (4 years)
- BA in Business from National University
- Associates in Business from Fullerton College
- Series 7, 24, 64 Security Licensed and Insurance Licensed
- NO DuplicateTaxes
- Support Economic Development
- Advocate Art & Entertainment
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Long Beach
- Election Home page
- District Boundaries
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: May 30, 2012 09:46 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.