Results as of Apr 30 6:54pm
Unofficial results as of 4/10/12 9:48 PM
(Vote for 2)
All candidates are welcome to post their campaign information on SmartVoter.org. Any candidate who has not yet received an invitation should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and include a viable phone number.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
John T. Kiramis
Michael P. Rives
- Occupation: Retired Healthcare Administrator
- AA Degree, LACC; BS CSULA; Masters Boston University
- Former City Council Candidate 2010
- Former LAPD Reserve Officer for 10 years
- President of Antelope Valley Optimist Club 2011-
- Former volunteer, Animal Care Facility in Lancaster
- Member of USA Rugby
- Accessibilty to the citizens 24/7 in person, by cell, by internet
- Open up council meetings for more participation by citizens
- Do an audit of city finances to see where we stand
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Lancaster
Antelope Valley Times
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: May 30, 2012 09:46 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.