League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area Education Fund
State of Ohio (Hamilton, Clermont, Brown, Highland, Ross, Scioto, Pike, Adams Counties)
March 6, 2012 Election
US Representative; District 2; Democratic Party Voter Information
2 Year Term. Salary: $169,300
To represent the people of Ohio, their district and the United States in dealing with matters of national and international importance. The general welfare should be a prime concern.
You can vote in this contest only if registered in,
or when voting, change affiliation to the Democratic party.
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
William R. Smith
David H. Krikorian
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Business Owner & Entrepreneur
- Founder & Managing Partner, Parody Productions LLC
- Founder & Managing Partner, DataSuites LLC
- VP & General Manager Broadwing/Cincinnati Bell
- Masters in Business Admin, University of Cincinnati
- Financial Analyst, Fidelity Investments
- BS In Economics/Finance, Bentley College
- Job creation and economic stability for all Americans
- Energy production reform for Southern Ohio
- Cleaning up the corruption and greed in Washington
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 8, 2012 10:57 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.