League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area Education Fund
Hamilton, Warren County, OH
March 6, 2012 Election
US Representative; District 1; Democratic Party Voter Information
2 Year Term. Salary: $169,300
To represent the people of Ohio, their district and the United States in dealing with matters of national and international importance. The general welfare should be a prime concern.
You can vote in this contest only if registered in,
or when voting, change affiliation to the Democratic party.
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Retired
- Co-owner, Business Services Co.
- U.S. Gov't: 9 ATC Performance Awards
- U.S. Gov't: Air Traffic Controller (ATC)
- Charter Pilot; Flight Instructor
- USAF Vet - Leadership & Academic Awards
- Univ. of Oklahoma, Gov't Major
- Provide incentive for manufacturing to return to/stay in U.S.--will increase jobs, salaries, prosperity.
- Increase response and effectiveness of gov't representation by setting House seat/per-capita limits.
- Exit Afghanistan, reduce global deployments.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 8, 2012 10:57 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.