League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area Education Fund
Hamilton County, OH
March 6, 2012 Election
Judge; Court of Common Pleas; Democratic Party Voter Information
6 Year Term. Salary: $ 110,050
To preside at trials of both civil and criminal cases; to supervise the jury commission, grand jury and other departments of the court
You can vote in this contest only if registered in,
or when voting, change affiliation to the Democratic party.
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Mark B. Weisser
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Attorney
- Walnut Hills High School 1976
- Miami University, Degree in Business Administration, 1980
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, 1983
- Adjunct Faculty Member, Salmon P. Chase College of Law 1988-1998
- President-Center for Holocaust and Humanity Education, 2009-2011
- Mentor-Cincinnati Youth Collaborative
- Efficiency and Transparency
- Integrity, Dignity and Fairness
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 8, 2012 10:57 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.