- Occupation: Retired - Cleves Water Works
- Elected by members of Council as Vice Mayor of the Village, 2010-2011 - Serving as Chairman of Safety Committee, 2008/11.
- Spearheaded the effort to use National Stabilization Program Grant to purchase and tear down eight abandoned or blighted properties.
- Served as Chairman of the Parks four years establishing it as operating on useer fees only, 2004 - 2007.
- Employed as Office Manager, Clerk, Cleves Water Works for 19 years, now retired.
- Employed at Xtek Corporation, in the accountiing department for four years.
- Founder/President Harrison/Symmes Memorial Foundation as Site Manager of the Pres. William H. Harrison Memorial, for the Ohio Historical Society.