(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Daryl L. Zornes
- Occupation: Retired Newtown Chief of Police (March 2007) 34 yrs service.
- Currently employed as a District Leader with Primerica Insurance Company & Financial Services.
- Attended Cincinnati State Community College. Inducted into the National Honor Society.
- Life member of Ohio Association of Chiefs of Police.
- Member Gerard Lodge #428 F&AM, Newtown Business Association, Newtown Veteran's Association, Newtown Civic League.
- Executive Board Secretary at Ohio Valley Lodge 112, FOP.
- A proven record of honesty, integrity, accountability and transparency.
Charles L. Short
- Continue to listen to your concerns, and act with your best interests in mind--ALWAYS!
- Aggressively work to ease traffic congestion and participate in meetings concerning the Eastern Corridor/ Relocation of SR32.
- Continue to maintain, and work within, a balanced budget at all times.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Basic Services, Budget, and Clean Air.
Board of Elections
- Am I registered?
- Check the Hamilton County Board of Election to see if you're registered to vote.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.