(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Frances R. "Fran" Romweber
- Occupation: Retired educator
- Secondary teacher/Principal, Oldenburg, Academy 1976 - 1995, Oldenburg, Indiana 47036
- Secondary Principal, St. Ursula Academy, 1996-2009, Cincinnati, Ohio 45206
- Councilwoman, Batesville, Indiana 1987-1991
- Councilwoman, North Bend, Ohio, elected 2004 - present
- Vice-mayor - North Bend, Ohio 2009 - present
- Co-chaired the Swing'in on the Green community event, Labor Day weekend, 2009
David L. "Dave" Moorman
- To protect the rights of all of the citizens of North Bend, Ohio
- To be pro-active in the prevention of vandalism and crime in North Bend, Ohio
- To continue to work with the citizens of North Bend to improve "our Village".
- Occupation: Information Technology Professional, Retired
- VP - Information Technology, Convergys Corp., Retired
- Control Board Member - City of Cincinnati, Enterprise Technology Solutions and Regional Computer Center
- MBA - Xavier University
- BA - Thomas More College
Timothy Andrew Hill
Shirley A. Smith
- Contribute to making good, substantive decisions for the Village.
- Meet resident expectations that those decisions are made using an open, transparent process.
- Provide residents a forum that allows those decisions to involve them.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Basic Services, Budget, and Clean Air.
Board of Elections
- Am I registered?
- Check the Hamilton County Board of Election to see if you're registered to vote.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.