(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: AT&T
- Elected Mayor of Cleves - 4 years (2004-2007)
- Elected Cleves Council - now serving.
- E lected - Three Rivers school Board of Education Member 8 yrs.
- President of 3 Rivers Board of Ed - 2 yrs.
- Taylor High School Alumni President 15 years.
- President of Wel-Tel Federal Credit Union 1997 thru 2004.
- Financial Accountability
- Occupation: Retired - Cleves Water Works
- Elected by members of Council as Vice Mayor of the Village, 2010-2011 - Serving as Chairman of Safety Committee, 2008/11.
- Spearheaded the effort to use National Stabilization Program Grant to purchase and tear down eight abandoned or blighted properties.
- Served as Chairman of the Parks four years establishing it as operating on useer fees only, 2004 - 2007.
- Employed as Office Manager, Clerk, Cleves Water Works for 19 years, now retired.
- Employed at Xtek Corporation, in the accountiing department for four years.
- Founder/President Harrison/Symmes Memorial Foundation as Site Manager of the Pres. William H. Harrison Memorial, for the Ohio Historical Society.
- Basic services such as a good police force, fire, EMT service are needed to keep a coummunity safe will be a top priority.
- To improve the economy of the Village I would seek out developers that will take advantage of our location on Rt 50, as well as our historical sites.
- Continue to work with programs to upgrade the housing and enhance the Park with more family activities.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Basic Services, Budget, and Clean Air.
Board of Elections
- Am I registered?
- Check the Hamilton County Board of Election to see if you're registered to vote.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.