(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Thomas C. "Tom" Muething
- Occupation: Retired
- BSBA in Accounting- Xavier University
- 30 years experience in industry with a focus in diverse financial areas
- Married with 5 children
- Resident of Amberley- total of 23 years
Merrie Lynn (Stewart) Stillpass
- Amberley must focus expenditures on core services- police, fire and maintenance
- Ensure financial viability of the Village through expansion of revenues
- Communication with residents in a timely and honest manner
- Occupation: Urban Planning Consultant
- Amberley Village Mayor 2009-present, Vice-Mayor 2007-9, Elected to Council 2005
- Past Committee Chair: Planning Commission & Board of Zoning Appeals; Long Range Planning, Public Buildings & Parks, and Environmental Stewardship
- Past Committe Assignments: Streets, Public Utilities & Sewers, Land Development; and Law
- Education: B. Urban Planning & MS Architecture, U.C. DAAP
- Member: Hamilton County Regional Planning Commission
- Member: American Institute of Certified Planners, American Planning Association, OH Planning Association
- Seek economically, socially and environmentally sustainable opportunities to increase tax base and revenue that balance AV and current resident needs
- Maintain and increase property values in a First Suburb setting
- Continue to build collaborative relationships with public agencies and neighboring communities
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Basic Services, Budget, and Clean Air.
Board of Elections
- Am I registered?
- Check the Hamilton County Board of Election to see if you're registered to vote.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.