(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Appraiser of Real Property
- BBA in Finance and Management
- Small Business Owner
- Balanced Budgets for Small Business
- President St. Vivain Boosters - 5 years
- President Brentwood Swim Club - 6 years
- 20+ years as a youth sports coach
- Keep accurate and transparent records.
- Work for the best interest of the Township Residents
- Provide analysis and insight for Trustees on important decisions.
- Occupation: Chief of Staff for City Councilmember
- Bachelors of Business Administration in Accounting
- Private industry experience with public accounting firms preparing financial statements, audits and taxes
- Broad small business and non-profit accounting and financial responsibilities
- Public sector work providing valuable experience in how government works
- Records retention training in Ohio Revised Code
- Elected to Republican State Central Committee for 3 terms
- Promote transparency in government through proper and open financial reporting
- Maintain integrity of township through proper record keeping and openness to public
- Provide resources and information to trustees, residents and local businesses
- Occupation: Director of Business Development / Assistant Controller
- Bachelor's Degree - Accounting
- Bachelor's Degree - Personnel Administration
- Budget Preparation & Coordination
- Financial Consulting to Small Business Owners
- Management of Auditing and General Accounting
- Provide insight and business prospective to the Budget Process
- Maintain accurate records and compliance with State mandates
- Help create a clear, long-term financial plan for the future
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Basic Services, Budget, and Clean Air.
Board of Elections
- Am I registered?
- Check the Hamilton County Board of Election to see if you're registered to vote.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.