(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Heather E. Harlow
- Occupation: Small business owner/Fiscal Officer
- Proud alumna of McAuley High School
- BA, College of Mount St. Joseph
- Master of Public Administration, Northern Kentucky University
- Served as Restaurant Coordinator for the Taste of Colerain since 2007
- Serving on Northwest High School Construction Technology Program Advisory Board
- Member of St. James Parish in White Oak
Thomas J. "Tom" Hart
- Keeping my promises!
- Access to public information
- Proper investment of public funds
- Occupation: Certified Public Accountant
- BBA-Accounting- University of Cincinnati
- MBA-Accounting- Xavier University
- Colerain Twp Financial Advisory Committee-2011
- Colerain Twp Trustee-1997
- Founding Chairman 4th of July Spectacular
- Colerain Corridor Task Force
- Establish a system for day to day operations with a satisfactory level of competence.
- Prepare bank deposits, bank reconciliations, budget reports, and financial statements on a timely basis.
- Avoid late charges, credit card rejections, and vendor frustration over late payments.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Basic Services, Budget, and Clean Air.
Board of Elections
- Am I registered?
- Check the Hamilton County Board of Election to see if you're registered to vote.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.