(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Paul C. Davis
Carolyn A. Betts, MBA/JD
- Occupation: Attorney
- BA, Bryn Maw College; MBA in finance, UC; JD, Chase Law School
- Self-employed attorney practicing with John Stillpass, Attorneys at Law in Blue Ash
- Part-time General Counsel and journalist for online media and financial education company (http://www.solari.com)
- Expertise in government contracting, budgeting and reengineering
- Pro bono foreclosure defense attorney for Volunteer Lawyers Project through Greater Cincinnati Legal Aid Society
- Experienced in venture capital financing, A/B share capital structures, public-private partnerships, public finance & school and nonprofit boards
- Integrity in spending
- Accountability to taxpayers
- Support for local jobs, small businesses and entrepreneurship
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Basic Services, Budget, and Clean Air.
Board of Elections
- Am I registered?
- Check the Hamilton County Board of Election to see if you're registered to vote.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.