(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Educational Media Specialist, Retired
- 35 year career, 32 as librarian/teacher at Wyoming Middle School
- Wrote, co-wrote, then managed over $375,000 in grants for the middle school
- SOITA Media Specialist of the Year 2005
- B.A. Miami, M.S.L.S University of Kentucky
- Wyoming Citizen of the Year 2001
- Wyoming Art Show (co-chair, treasurer) and Junior Woman's Club of Wyoming (board)
Todd S. Levy
- Define mission of excellence to new superintendent by prioritizing issues, communicating expectations, and evaluating performance regularly
- Open communication dialogue, listen then offer timely replies, solicit input
- After considering educational needs, community consensus, and actual cost, the Board should proceed with improving the middle school.
- Occupation: Business Owner - Global Cloud
- Manager -Advertising Agencies - Chicago/Cincinnati
- Advertising/Sales - Procter & Gamble
- Wyoming Board of Education - Elected 2 Terms
- Wyoming Schools- Various Committee/Chairmanships
- Wyoming City - Various Committees
- B.S. Marketing, Administrative Science, The Ohio State University
Dana M. Irvine
- Provide Appropriate Community Resources So Our Students Are Prepared For Success In A World-Wide Economy
- Ensure Wyoming Continues To Be Among The Top Districts In The State of Ohio and Nationally Recognized
- Educate the "Whole Child" Including And Beyond Core Subjects
- Occupation: Account General Manager
- Wyoming High School Graduate
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing Major, Ohio University, June 1987
- Assess current boards strengths and weaknesses
- Evaluate current policies and procedures
- Assist in adjusting the districts strategic direction
- Occupation: Financial Manager
- BS Engineering, MBA Finance
- P&G R&D Management '79-08
- Financial Network Group, Chief Operating Officer
- Refocusing Board attention on education and student preparedness for today's world.
- Ensuring we appropriately balance spending between classroom capability and facilities investment.
- Rebuild Wyoming's historical collaboration between ALL facets of the community, the Board, and teachers.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Qualifications, Equity, Student test results, Building Consensus, and Budget.
Board of Elections
- Am I registered?
- Check the Hamilton County Board of Election to see if you're registered to vote.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.