(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Retired - Avon Products as President Avon Germany
- Neighborhood: Symmes Township- Steeplechase Development
- Education: MBA Xavier University , BS Economics University of Cincinnati
- My career with Avon Products allowed me to advance from a Buyer in 1966 to a Senior Officer while working around the world.
- This career allowed me to serve on many boards and committees which continues to provide an understanding to the responsibility of board work.
- Sycamore School Board 2004- Current
- Great Oaks School Board 2006 - Current
- Continue to Build and Enhance Board Relationships
- Continue Budgetary Financial Caps on Expenditures
- Continue to Transfer Relevant Business Expertise to the District
- Occupation: Co-owner of Cole Realty Associates
- Member Sycamore School Board 2007-present
- Current Vice President, Sycamore Board of Education
- Strong business experience in real estate, banking, marketing, accounting and management.
- BS Business - Ohio State - Cum Laude
- Frequent service as volunteer leader in schools and community
- Resident of Montgomery
Colleen "Colleen Greissinger" Greissinger
- Maintain Academic Excellence while guiding Sycamore into the future.
- Manage budgets and address financial challenges with fiscal responsibility.
- Communicate with parents, staff, administration, businesses and taxpayers emphasing strong community involvement. See http://www.votejillcole.com
- Occupation: Registered Nurse
- RN Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Liberal Arts
- Self employed piano teacher
- Professional musician
- Proficiency in Surgical Nursing honor
- Previous 5 year Board member at Living Word Fellowship in Loveland
- To be a "Community Representative" for residents, businesses, and especially the children
- Proven tract record in managed health care by improving efficiency and cost-effective care while maintaining excellent quality
- Core value of transparency with full disclosure, open communication, and value in excellent education
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Qualifications, Equity, Student test results, Building Consensus, and Budget.
Board of Elections
- Am I registered?
- Check the Hamilton County Board of Election to see if you're registered to vote.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.