(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Linda Keith Radtke
- Occupation: Executive Director, High Schools That Work SW Ohio
- B.S. in Secondary Math Education, University of Cincinnati
- M.Ed. in Education Administration, University of Cincinnati
- Vice President, St. Bernard-Elmwood Place Board of Education
Deborah J. Steidel
- Maintaining a high quality educational system without increasing property taxes.
- Bringing new learning opportunities to our schools to engage more students in quality coursework that prepares them effectively for next steps.
- Connecting students to their communities in ways that foster learning as well as good citizenship.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Board of Elections
- Am I registered?
- Check the Hamilton County Board of Election to see if you're registered to vote.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 20, 2012 12:04 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.